A Special Caring Touch.
For seniors who enjoy their independence but need a helping hand with the activities of daily living, assisted living at Silver Creek provides the perfect solution. You can count on our compassionate professionals to provide around-the-clock care for you or your loved one – whether needing assistance with dressing, bathing, medications or other tasks.
At Silver Creek, residents are treated like family with support specially tailored to meet each individual’s needs. And the high-quality, personalized care our assisted living neighborhood brings offers unparalleled support and peace of mind for both residents and their families. From our thoughtfully designed residences and gracious amenities to our innovative living options and robust activity programming, it’s a unique blend of everything needed for greater independence and continued engagement in life.
Enhanced Assisted Living at The Cove
For those who desire more care than is traditionally offered in assisted living, enhanced assisted living at The Cove may be the ideal option, providing residents increased services in a more intimate environment. This unique level of care bridges the gap between traditional assisted living and skilled nursing care, helpful for those who require additional physical and medical assistance.
- Beautifully appointed studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments
- Private and companion suites available
- Large, private bathroom with tile floor, walk-in shower and safety bars
- Kitchenette with granite countertops, microwave and mid-size refrigerator
- Vaulted ceilings and spacious closets
- Oversized windows for natural light and scenic views
- 24-hour monitored emergency response system
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Smoke detectors and automatic fire sprinkler system
If you’re wondering about the differences between assisted living and nursing home care, we can help you to understand all the options available to you and your loved one. We can assist your family in recognizing the signs it’s time to consider assisted living care.